Movement is Medicine, Get a Healthy Addiction Now!
Health History, Lifestyle Questionnaire & Waiver
Click Here To Begin
Setup Your Plan
- Intro to CF with 3 Privates
- $199per mo w 3 mo contract
- Visitor Drop-in Fee
- $25per class
Gym Memberships are paid monthly through EFT (electronic funds transfer) by credit card or bank account.
Available Monthly Plans:
A. Monthly Unlimited CrossFit: $199/month with auto pay
B. Fundamentals: This is a 3 month membership that includes 3 private sessions: $199/month with auto pay
C. Monthly 3x/Week CrossFit: $179/month with auto pay
All plans include Iron Pile Power Lifting sessions with Mark Galvin
6 Week Challenge Options:
6 Week Challenge Weight Loss Program:
– Starts October 21, 2018
– Change your life, get fit and practice healthy nutrition with community support: $300 for a six week package.
– Join Now!!!
Contact us for a tour 818-800-5986 or E-mail William
Families that stay fit together, stay together…Please ask us about a Family Discount for multiple family members or students, veterans, military, fire, police and other First Responders.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
Why choose Valley?
1. Awesome coaches: Valley offers over 15 coaches, many of whom are competitive athletes, all CrossFit Certified on multiple levels, very experienced and they want to help you attain your fitness goals. Meet the coaches here.
2. More specialty equipment: A spring floor, cargo net, Havoc Wheels, atlas balls, Olympic Weightlifting platforms, climbing ropes, yokes, rowers, Assault bikes, ski ergs and much more.
3. More specialty classes: Olympic Weightlifting, Power Weightlifting, Mobility, Burn, Gymnastics, Pilates, Competition Training, Team Training, Parkour and…CrossFit
4. A great value: At Valley you get the personal attention of small group training sessions with the camaraderie of a family at about 1/2 cost of a spin class elsewhere. And Valley is open 7 days a week.
5. Fun Community: Valley offers a community of friendly, healthy and active athletes, community events and out-WODs.
6. Healthy: Valley programming makes you look and feel younger because it builds muscle, improves your body’s chemistry and increases your metabolism. Learn more here.
VCF has been leading the functional fitness revolution since 2005.
The San Fernando Valley’s oldest, biggest & best for a reason.